Apply Now Quirk Hotel will be a 75-room boutique art-focused luxury hotel, bringing art and life together to create a unique hotel experience in downtown Richmond, VA. The historic mid-rise Italian Renaissance building was originally built in 1916 and is located in the heart of the Arts & Culture District, within walking distance to many shops, and restaurants. The hotel features and amenities include a signature restaurant and bar and gourmet coffee shop, located in the expansive Lobby along with a seasonal roof deck bar and approximately 3,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space and a highly visible prime location at the corner of West Broad Street and Jefferson Street. Quirk Hotel enjoys an ideal location that is proximate and easily accessible to the area's major transportation arteries.
Job OverviewYou are part of the team that is empowered to provide exceptional cleaning service in our guest rooms, corridors and public areas. You will work closely with others who, like you, are fully committed to ensuring that all spaces are clean, warm, welcoming and encourage comfort.Essential Functions
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment while having an impeccable eye for detail
- Share your passion and knowledge to ensure completion of all cleaning responsibilities
- Responsible for safety, cleanliness, sanitation and organization of guest rooms, corridors, housekeeping linen and storage closets and public areas
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others preferred.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring attention to detail.