Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
- Receive assignments, priority requests, keys and supplies from Housekeeping management. Review assignments, retrieve and stock cart to ensure all supplies are available available to properly clean. Turn in keys, properly store and secure cart and unused supplies at the end of shift.
- Walk all assigned spaces at beginning and end of shift. Remove newspaper, trash, empty ash receptacles and note any areas that require immediate cleaning.
- Clean assigned public areas including dusting, polishing, vacuuming, glass cleaning and trash removal. Clean public elevators. Clean public restrooms and stock with supplies. Perform quality check on public space televisions, telephones and lamps.
- Clean offices as assigned.
- Ability to provide friendly guest service.
- Ability to operate a vacuum, mop and properly use cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Ability to timely complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude.
Two shifts available: 7am - 4pm or 4pm - midnightEEO/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets