Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for
a Public Area Attendant to work at the TRYP Miami-Bay Harbor, anticipated to
open in early 2018. This position is responsible for the general cleaning
and upkeep of common public space and other assigned areas in accordance with all
housekeeping procedures and standards and safety and security rules and
regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provide clean and neat appearance of public space throughout the property, including trash removal.
- Replace bathroom or common space amenities as
- Report all maintenance problems
to Supervisor / Engineering.
- Keep linen closets clean.
- Stock area for next day.
- Remove in-room dining tables
and trays from guest rooms and hallways.
- Respond to all guest requests
appropriately and in a courteous, timely manner.
- Keep the supply cart neat and
organized at all times.
- Check all equipment prior to
and after use to ensure it is in good working order.
- Report and deliver lost and
found items to the Housekeeping office.
- Ensures that superior guest
service is provided through fast, flawless, and spotless service