Vail's newest luxury hotel, Hotel Talisa, debuting after a multimillion-dollar renovation, offers 285 new accommodations with sophisticated décor and luxurious bathrooms and existing vacation residences. Savor global cuisine within the new restaurant, fireside lounge and upscale market, an inventive après scene with majestic fireside mountain views, blissful spa treatments, relaxing water therapy with a steam and sauna and top-ranked fitness offerings at the over 58,000 ft. Club & Spa, and a premiere ski-in/ski-out offering with an on-property ski lift and ski concierge and bespoke year-round alpine experiences. All just five minutes from Vail Village!
Job OverviewYou are part of the team that is empowered to provide exceptional cleaning service in all public areas, guest corridors and other assigned areas. You will work closely with others who, like you, are fully committed to ensuring that all spaces are clean, warm, welcoming and encourage comfort.Essential Functions
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment while having an impeccable eye for detail
- Share your passion and knowledge to ensure completion of all cleaning responsibilities
- Responsible for safety, cleanliness, sanitation and organization of corridors, housekeeping linen and storage closets and public areas
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
- Anticipate and respond to guest inquiries by being knowledgeable of all services/features and local attractions/activities
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others preferred.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring attention to detail.