Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
To make sure all Guest request are expedited as soon as possible, help deliver items needed on the Guest floors by Housekeeping Supervisors.Responsibilities
- Make contact with Housekeeping Office and PBX at start of shift.
- Follow-up on any calls that might be bending.
- Guest deliveries completed within 10 minutes.
- Guest deliveries are delivered on a tray.
- Check with Laundry on availability of linens, blankets and bed spreads.
- Inventory cribs, refrigerators, micro waves and rollaway.
- Make sure any dry cleaning is picked up and or delivered.
- Make sure all storage closets are clean and neat.
- Earpiece used with radio.
- 15 floor landing is neat, clean and organized.
- Completes other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of Dry Cleaning Services provided to our guest.
- Knowledge of hotel, facilities and events.
- To ensure hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
- To make sure all guest request are expedited.
- Help deliver needed items to GRA.
- Keep storage area neat and clean.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.