Nestled in the Woodley Park neighborhood of Washington, DC, the Omni Shoreham Hotel is a true urban oasis within the Capitol City. Associates pride themselves as being a part of a historic landmark serving as host to numerous presidents, dignitaries, political events and inaugural balls.
Associates can enjoy and be rewarded by several career development opportunities and the environment to grow one’s career into various areas of the hotel including leadership roles. The Omni Shoreham Hotel associates consistently rank their place of employment as one of the Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal and scored the hotel with the highest ever results on the Associate Engagement Survey in 2012.
Associates at the Omni Shoreham Hotel are proud of being a true part of an extended family and many have spent their entire careers within the hotel, some with over 4 decades of service! We celebrate these milestones and as well as many other successes on a monthly basis during our all associate rallies, “Hibiscus Huddles, “in honor of our company logo.
Coordinate the work assignments for housekeeping staff including but not limited to room attendants, housemen, seamstress and turndown attendants, each day and answering guest and associate calls and dispatching work tickets appropriately. Responsible for the day to day office operations for the housekeeping department.Responsibilities
- Open and close Housekeeping Department daily.
- Maintain Lost and Found records.
- Dispatch all calls to appropriate discipline.
- Communicate effectively with all departments, including engineering.
- Update Synergy request.
- Respond to all phone calls/ requests from guests and other departments.
- Monitor computer system.
- Maintain clear and efficient communication with the Front Desk.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in department.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must reside within 50 miles of the hotel.
- Must possess computer skills.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.