At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two years college preferred.
- Three years housekeeping experience in a management role required.
- Ability to handle high stress situations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Skilled in the use of electronic technology
- Detail oriented and good organizational skills.
- Assist with interviewing and hiring of all housekeeping staff.
- Help Director of Housekeeping and Assistant Director of Housekeeping with proper, adequate training and re-training of all housekeeping staff.
- Identify employees for possible promotions.
- As situations dictate: coach, council and or discipline employees with intent to improve performance, attitude and appearance.
- Give Commendations as warranted.
- Assist with department purchasing, maintaining consistent availability of all cleaning products, machinery, amenities, etc. Administer “Quality Assurance Program”.
- As necessary, establish new standards to provide the guests the highest quality of service.
- Through close communication with Director of Housekeeping and Assistant Director of Housekeeping recommend areas in need of improvement.
- Assist with weekly/monthly inventories, with timely reporting to Accounting.
- Through proper scheduling, keep payroll costs within budgeted guidelines.
- Ensure that other expenses are kept within budgeted guidelines, through monitoring of staff handling and usage of supplies and equipment.
- Attend all scheduled meetings, i.e. Rooms Division, Department Head, Safety, etc. Report in either written or verbal form all information to the Assistant Director of Housekeeping.
- Responsible for proper quality control and daily monitoring of staff.
- Ensure standards of cleanliness are met in all areas of responsibility.
- Perform timely and fair performance appraisals of all staff.
- Work closely and communicate clearly with the Laundry Manager
- In the absence of Assistant Director of Housekeeping, assume those duties as required.
- All other duties as requested by Director of Housekeeping.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events & Recognition
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks