Location:US - TX - Addison
10/29/18 4:04 PM
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas/Addison
As the Housekeeping Manager, you will fill a key leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. As the appearance and cleanliness of the hotel is paramount to all guests, you will ensure that the housekeeping and laundry divisions meet the highest standards of quality and efficiency. The manager of this dynamic team ensures that hotel guest rooms, public spaces, and other areas of the hotels are immaculately clean, organized, and sanitary and reports directly to the General Manager.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Have 5 or more years of experience in leading a housekeeping team in a multi-unit facility requiring daily cleaning of 50 or more guest/patient rooms.
- Manages overall supervision of daily inspection for arriving VIPs.
- Ensure lobbies, guest hallways, guest rooms and the back of the house areas are cleaned to company standards.
- Maintains standards regarding Purchase Orders, vouchering of invoices and checkbook accounting according to company SOPs.
- Maintains required pars of all Housekeeping and Laundry supplies by ordering all needed supplies and amenities on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Responds quickly to guest requests/complaints in a friendly manner. Relays appropriate requests or complaints to appropriate subordinate or manager. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Ensures compliance to company and brand training using the steps to effective training according to company standards.
- Assists in scheduling staff's work schedules and duties according to productivity standards and forecasted occupancy; monitors staff's adherence to schedules and duties.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Rooms - Housekeeping
Homewood Suites Dallas/Addison
Entry Level Position