Great Wolf Lodge - Sandusky
Location: US - OH - Sandusky
Aug 10, 2017
Great Wolf Lodge - Sandusky
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Assist the ADOH in coordinating the training of new employees and provides continued training for current employees.
- Oversees an assigned designated area and ensures the area meets resort and/or condominium standards.
- Checks unoccupied rooms to insure accuracy of housekeeping and front office reports. Inspects clean rooms for cleanliness, supplies, maintenance problems (complete work orders), and temperature.
- Ensures linen storage rooms, trash rooms, and housekeeping carts are clean, organized, and properly inventoried for next day's activities.
- Ensures combustible substances are removed from storage areas.
- Assures that corridors, vending areas, and stairways clean and free of obstructions (furniture, dishes, etc.).
- Supervises staff and assists Supervisors with personnel.
- Investigates and reports inappropriate behavior by staff, guests or suspicious persons.
- Assist Director Of Housekeeping in education and development of supervisory team.
- Ensures staff members report in and cleared before departing resort.
- Turns over all vacant and clean rooms; verifies occupied rooms; reports early check outs; communicates issues and discrepancies with front office.
- Assure that all room statuses are correct before "end of day" procedures are complete.
- Assures that productivity meets guest and company expectations.
- Assists Director of Housekeeping with inventory procedures.
Must work a schedule that includes nights, weekends, and holidays.
Must create and maintain documents with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
Previous experience in hospitality management required.
Will demonstrate knowledge of housekeeping procedures including sanitation, floor care, operations, and guest service.
Will work with a routine and stick to it.
Will work both independently and as part of a team.
Stand on feet for long periods of time.
Work from a stooping or kneeling position.
Perform the following repetitive duties: Bend from the waist, twist upper body from side to side, reach arms above head, lift and/or carry at least 30 lbs., and move up to 150 lbs.
Work with cleaning chemicals and solvents.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Rooms - Housekeeping