As the Housekeeping Manager, you will fill a key leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. As the appearance and cleanliness of the hotel is paramount to all guests, you will ensure that the housekeeping and laundry divisions meet the highest standards of quality and efficiency. The manager of this dynamic team ensures that hotel guest rooms, public spaces, and other areas of the hotels are immaculately clean, organized, and sanitary and reports directly to the General Manager.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Have 5 or more years of experience in leading a housekeeping team in a multi-unit facility requiring daily cleaning of 50 or more guest/patient rooms.
- Manages overall supervision of daily inspection for arriving VIPs.
- Ensure lobbies, guest hallways, guest rooms and the back of the house areas are cleaned to company standards.
- Maintains standards regarding Purchase Orders, vouchering of invoices and checkbook accounting according to company SOPs.
- Maintains required pars of all Housekeeping and Laundry supplies by ordering all needed supplies and amenities on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Responds quickly to guest requests/complaints in a friendly manner. Relays appropriate requests or complaints to appropriate subordinate or manager. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Ensures compliance to company and brand training using the steps to effective training according to Aimbridge Hospitality standards.
- Assists in scheduling staff’s work schedules and duties according to productivity standards and forecasted occupancy; monitors staff’s adherence to schedules and duties.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
About Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality is one of the largest and most dynamic independent management companies in North America and the Caribbean. With an award winning portfolio of over 700 hotels and resorts with more than 85,000 guestrooms, our company operates across a full spectrum of property types in addition to independent luxury, boutique, and lifestyle hotels. Our highly resourced company offers an unrivaled track record of creating and maximizing asset value and holds an enviable position as an exclusive management company approved to operate all brands within the Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Starwood, Wyndham, and InterContinental systems as well as their respective newly launched soft brands.
Aimbridge Hospitality Culture
Aimbridge Hospitality is and will forever be a “high touch” organization. From the principals to the front line associates, the Aimbridge team is engaged in guest, partner (both investment and brand), and associate satisfaction. At Aimbridge Hospitality, we value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Having fun helps us keep perspective! If we’re happy, our guests will be happy. Our work place culture values family, work life balance and community.
Career Advancement at Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality values innovative ideas that ensure high productivity and rewards those willing to step forward and help us develop passionate team members that deliver outstanding guest service and top financial results. We want you to succeed and explore new positions which allow you to progress in your career. Our culture and programs prepare you to meet and exceed your personal goals. Every leader knows the key to success is continuous training to all team members, and to proactively encourage and provide them with opportunities for advancement.