The Housekeeping Manager performs inspection duties in accordance with company standards for satisfactory performance.
Other essential duties and responsibilities of this position include the following (other duties may be assigned):
1. Assigns work to Housekeeping staff and trains staff in housekeeping duties.
2. Addresses guests complaints regarding housekeeping service of equipment.
3. Reports need for room repairs to housekeeper.
4. Examines carpets, drapes, and furniture for stains, damage or wear.
5. Checks and counts linens and supplies and communicates needs to housekeeper.
6. Records inspection results and informs Housekeeping staff of inadequacies.
7. Verifies staffing is appropriate for business levels.
8. Operates hotel property management system.
9. Handles lost and found inquiries and all pertinent procedures.
10. Checks vacant, expected departure and discrepant rooms.
11. Issues and inventories keys.
12. Communicates with appropriate departments when necessary.
13. Conducts pre-shift meetings.
14. Cleans rooms and assists in laundry when necessary.
15. Inspects linen closets, storage areas.
16. Place Monthly Orders accoriding to Budgets
Residence Inn Miami West/FL Turnpike
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: Yes
Address: 11500 NW 105th St. , Miami, FL, 33178, US