The Housekeeping Manager provides leadership and a work environment that promotes integrity, fosters teamwork, recognizes initiative and ensures excellence throughout the House. This position oversees the entire housekeeping operation providing supervision and management.
Job Duties are as follows:
· Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel.
· Ensure that rooms are cleaned as per company standard.
· Help prepare Annual Housekeeping Budget.
· Maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform.
· Pay particular attention while organizing pest eradication activities.
· Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures
· Prepare reports for management information.
· Assist Purchase department in selecting suppliers for items related to Housekeeping.
· Attending and resolving guest complaints.
· Verification of supplies consignments.
· Organize on-the job training and evaluate its effectiveness.
· Approve and maintain of the Functional Manual of the department.
· Recommend recruitment of new personnel.
· Daily inspection of public areas and rest rooms.
· Daily briefing of Supervisors/ Executives.
· Coordinating the preventive maintenance schedule of rooms and public area with maintenance department.
· Immediately attending to guest requests.