Careers and Job Opportunities for Crestline Hotels and Resorts LLC
Crestline -- successfully inspiring hospitality careers. As one of the largest and most well-respected hospitality management companies in the U.S., Crestline attributes its success to its more than 4,000 associates who exemplify our culture of service, forward-looking vision, and the ability to work together in a diverse environment. Since 2000, Crestline has been a preferred hospitality management company for many of the most notable brands including Marriott, Hilton, InterContinental, Hyatt and Starwood, as well as independent, private label hotels and conference centers. Operating in 28 states and the District of Columbia, Crestline's mission is to "exceed guest expectations, provide an engaging and supportive work environment, and deliver financial success and opportunities for our employees, our company and our owners and investors."
Crestline's associates enjoy liberal benefits, exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement, as well as educational opportunities. Crestline is consistently ranked as a top 10 management company - not only for its growth, but for its high operating standards that include optimal results in all areas of the hotel business - from RevPAR performance, to gross operating profit, to quality, to associate opinion surveys, and employee retention.
Whether you are looking to enhance your skills or rise to executive management, Crestline is a hospitality leader that values your work ethic and rewards your contributions. We invite you to consider a career with Crestline.
The Housekeeping Manager will be responsible for the planning,direction, coordination and execution of all activities and personnel within the housekeeping and laundry departments. The Housekeeping Manager is responsible for ensuring that all housekeeping activities are carried out professionally, to standards and at the highest level of service. The Housekeeping Manager will achieve desired outcomes through the creation, development and maintendance of a competent, motivated and empowered staff. The Housekeeping Manager will effectively lead, train, coach, motivate, engage and provide feedback to the housekeeping staff on a daily basis.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Responsibilities:
- nspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Plan and prepare employee work schedules.
- Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Investigate complaints about service and equipment, and take corrective action.
- Coordinate activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
- Check equipment to ensure that it is in working order.
- Inspect and evaluate the physical condition of facilities in order to determine the type of work required.
- Select the most suitable cleaning materials for different types of linens, furniture, flooring, and surfaces.
- Instruct staff in work policies and procedures, and the use and maintenance of equipment.
- Order and purchase equipment and supplies and Issue supplies and equipment to workers.
- Forecast necessary levels of staffing and stock at different times, in order to facilitate effective scheduling and ordering.
- Evaluate employee performance, and recommend personnel actions such as promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
- Confer with staff in order to resolve performance and personnel problems, and to discuss company policies.
- Establish and implement operational standards and procedures for the department.
- Recommend or arrange for additional services such as painting, repair work, renovations, and the replacement of furnishings and equipment.
- Select and order or purchase new equipment, supplies, and furnishings.
- Recommend changes that could improve service and increase operational efficiency.
- Maintain required records of work hours, budgets, payrolls, and other information.
- Screen job applicants, and hire new employees.
- Supervise in-house services such as laundries, dry cleaning, and/or valet services.
- Advise the front office of rooms ready for occupancy.
- Perform financial tasks such as estimating costs, and preparing and managing budgets.
- Prepare activity and personnel reports, and reports containing information such as occupancy, hours worked, facility usage, work performed, and departmental expenses.
Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): or Work Equivalent.
- 5 plus years of experience in Housekeeeping Management.
- Basic computer skills needed. Familiarity with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Experience with hotel information systems preferred.