Job Purpose: To supervise Room Attendants and inspect hotel guestrooms, bathrooms, corridors, and lobbies.
- Assign work to Room Attendants and train personnel in housekeeping duties; may perform cleaning duties.
- Post room occupancy records.
- Adjust guests' complaints regarding housekeeping service or equipment.
- Write requisitions for room supplies and furniture renovation or replacements.
- Examine carpets, drapes and furniture for stains, damage, or wear.
- Check and count linens and supplies. Aid in budget control through supervision of employees' use of linen, supplies and equipment.
- Record inspection results and notifies cleaning personnel of inadequacies.
- Communicate with other hotel departments regarding problems which need their attention.
- Ensure key control policies.
- Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with regulations of the material safety data sheets when using chemicals
- Use hands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Understand simple instructions.
- Learn simple procedures and techniques.
- Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
- Plan the work of others.
High school diploma required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.