1. The ability to communicate information and ideas, speaking so others will understand.
2. The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
3. Service Orientation — Actively looks for ways to help people.
4. Monitoring — Monitor/Assess performance of yourself and other individuals, to make improvements or take corrective action.
5. The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
6. Active Listening — Give full attention to what other people are saying, take time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
7. Coordination — Adjust actions in relation to others' actions.
8. Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others.
1. Inspect work performed to ensure it meets specifications and established brand and hotel standards.
2. Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
3. Train personnel in housekeeping duties; may perform cleaning duties.
4. Update physical status of room condition.
5. Investigate complaints about service and equipment and take corrective action.
6. Write maintenance requests for room deficiencies or supply needs.
7. May assist the staff in the performance of duties to include: cleaning of lobby and guestrooms, turndown service, or laundry operation.
8. Ensure uniform and appearance is clean and professional.
9. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets.
10. Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications.
11. Display good customer relation skills and take initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner.
12. Examine carpets, drapes and furniture for stains, damage, or wear.
13. Check and count linens and supplies. Aid in budget and inventory control through supervision of employees’ use of linen, supplies and equipment.
14. Record inspection results and notify cleaning personnel of inadequacies.
15. Communicate with other hotel departments regarding problems which need their attention.
16. Ensure key control policies and safety procedures are being followed.
Posted on: 11/18/2016
11 - 11.2800 USD
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k