Cheyenne Mountain Resort and Country Club
Housekeeping Houseperson for the Country Club
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world's largest and most diverse hotel company with approximately 7,410 hotels worldwide. With iconic brands and hotel choices in every category from upscale to economy, we offer not only the most lodging choices around the world but also exceptional customer service and great value.
As a world-class
meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted Cheyenne Mountain
Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort is a place where the possibilities are
as endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues
create the backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the
beautiful setting while remaining productive and inspired.
Currently, we are searching for a talented Housekeeping Houseperson to
join the team of the Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a
Dolce Resort and who will be
responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the Country Club, guest
corridors, elevators and all assigned areas of the clubin accordance with the Wyndham Hotel Group
policies and procedures.
- Employees must at all times be attentive,
friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Walked assigned floors at beginning and end of
shift; remove newspapers, trays, empty ash urns, remove trash and/or linens and
note any areas that need immediate cleaning.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times
when communicating with other employees.
- Use daily checklist to complete projects listed
below as assigned.
- Elevator lobbies
- Ash urns
- Glass tables
- Ice machines/vending machines
- Elevator doors/frames
- Service landing/linen closets
- Stair wells
- Polish floors
- Other projects as assigned by management
- Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to
guests, fellow employees and self.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found"
according to the hotel standards.
- At the end of the shift, turn in all keys and
assignment sheets to the Housekeeping Office.
- Report maintenance issues to Housekeeping
- Be familiar with correct guestroom cleaning
procedures to assist with cleaning if needed.
- Pick up any Room Attendant's dirty linen or trash
- Before leaving section, collect all trash from
the service landings and take to/dispose in outside trash dumpsters, per hotel
- Vacuum guest corridors.
- Assist Housekeeping as needed (i.e. bedboards,
roll-aways, flip beds, etc.)
- Deliver any clean linen to assigned sections, if
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of
Housekeeping Office, linen rooms, storage closets and stairwells.
overall guest satisfaction
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a
related field preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable state (property
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or
50 pounds of force frequently and/or up 20
pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move
- Ability to stand during entire shift
- Must be able to effectively communicate both
verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding,
and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize
departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees
in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with
Wyndham Hotel Group Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance
and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify
problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including
anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex
information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of
- Must be able to show initiative, including
anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all