Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
What you will be doing
- Responsibilities include cleaning and maintaining public areas.
- This includes vacuuming, shampooing of carpets; cleaning/waxing of floors; trash removal; stocking and maintaining supply rooms and other cleaning duties.
- Stock linen & supplies into linen closets or housekeeper carts, deliver guest supplies to guest rooms.
- Cleaning of public areas to include, but not limited to cleaning of public restrooms, corridors, lobby areas and other public spaces in the hotel. This may include vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, waxing, scrubbing, wiping and dusting.
- One year prior experience in cleaning, janitorial or housekeeping.