· Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
· Walked assigned floors at beginning and end of shift; remove newspapers, trays, empty ash urns, remove trash and/or linens and note any areas that need immediate cleaning.
· Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when communicating with other employees.
· Use daily checklist to complete projects listed below as assigned.
a. Elevator lobbies
b. Ash urns
c. Glass tables
e. Ice machines/vending machines
f. Elevator doors/frames
g. Service landing/linen closets
h. Stair wells
i. Polish floors
j. Other projects as assigned by management
· Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests, fellow employees and self.