As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com.
The Hayes Mansion resort hotel is one of the South Bay's most impressive and distinctive historical structures. The Dolce Hayes Mansion is an exquisite fusion of turn-of-the-century luxury and high-tech convenience. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the meticulously renovated Spanish Colonial Revival-style manor is as opulent as ever. This quiet haven, complete with sweeping mountain views, offers the perfect destination for business meetings, special events, weddings or relaxing vacation – just 15 minutes from San Jose International Airport and 45 minutes from San Francisco and Monterey. Nearby, wineries, nightlife and championship golf beckon. Stunning decor, and unparalleled guest service have made the Dolce Hayes Mansion an award-winning legend once again.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a Housekeeping Houseperson to work at our beautiful Dolce Hayes Mansion property in San Jose, California. This position is responsible for assisting housekeepers in maintaining high standards of quality.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Perform heavy cleaning of guest rooms including stripping floors, maintaining carpets and cleaning balconies and windows.
• Uses appropriate cleaning chemicals utilizing all established safety procedures.
• Operates housekeeping cleaning equipment including carpet/floor care tools as assigned.
• Move furniture as necessary.
• Participate in general cleaning with tasks such as turning mattresses and removing sheers and drapes.
• Ensure that all equipment is distributed and maintained in proper operating order.
• Ensure that all linen closets are stocked.
• Ensure delivery of guest request items to guest rooms.
• Ensure that trash is collected and disposed of properly.
• Ensures that superior guest service is provided through fast, flawless, and spotless service standards.