Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Marriott Palm Beach Gardens only accepts employment applications online. Please visit our Career Site to view current opportunities and apply
- entry level into hopitality rooms division
- great people skills
- good work ethic
- to help and support the room attendants with their supply needs
- to replenish supplies as needed
- housekeeping projects as required.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to converse in basic English.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- We provide a substance free environment. Substance testing is mandatory.
- An energetic personality.
$8.80 per hour
5 days after 1st year
10 days after 2nd year
15 days after 5th year
Paid Time Off
6 days per year
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Company Paid 401-k
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer