Stanford's Corporate Culture
Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
To maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the hotel. Assist housekeepers with the removal of linens and trash from the guest rooms.
- Keep all assigned public and heart of house areas, clean and neat, free from dust, dirt and trash.
- Deliver clean linen and other housekeeping supplies to linen closets and housekeepers.
- Collect and deliver from the floors dirty linen to laundry and dirty dishware and glasses to the kitchen.
- Collect trash and recycling from housekeeping carts, guest rooms, collection areas and dispose of properly.
- Vacuum, mop, dust, polish and clean hallways, elevators, landing and public area as needed or required.
- Flip mattresses quarterly
- Answer radio calls to deliver supplies for guest requests as needed and Housekeeping Supervisors needs.
- Perform special assigned tasks from manager, ie shampoo carpeting, cleaning of ceiling fans.
Qualified candidates should possess good customer service skills and teamwork and must be able to:
- Work, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
- Read and communicate in English
- Walk, stand, bend, stoop, lift and carry 20-50lbs. consistenly during an 8 hour shift