Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
To ensure that the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms, hallways, back of house and landing meets Omni 4 Star / 4 Diamond standards.Responsibilities
- Inspects the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms.
- Inspects the cleanliness of guest hallways.
- Assigns special projects as directed by the Director of Housekeeping.
- Reports any needed repairs or discrepancies of guest rooms.
- Ensures that all GRAs have appropriate supplies and linens.
- Assists in the cleaning of guest rooms when necessary.
- Assists in processing AM and PM room status reports.
- Ensures that the GRA's linen cart is neat and well organized.
- Ensures that linen closets on guest room floors are completely stocked.
- Maintain supply cage stock, neat and clean at all times.
- Must have all guest rooms punched in via the phone after completion.
- Ensure all guest room doors be held open with a door stopper when needed.
- Ensure VIP rooms must be inspected ASAP.
- Ensure check out rooms are a priority.
- Knowledge of hotel, facilities and events.
- To ensure hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
- Able to maintain 4-Diamond level cleanliness standards.
- Able to work with management on special projects.
- Able to set priorities for your section.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency.
- Fast paced.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.