Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for assisting the supervision of all housekeeping employees. They are also responsible for inspections of guestrooms, public space, and back of the house operations.Responsibilities
- Responds to all guest requests appropriately and remains alert, courteous, and helpful to guests and fellow associates at all times.
- Inspects the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms, public spaces, and back of the house operations.
- Assigns special assignments as directed by the Executive Housekeeper and Housekeeping Manager.
- Reports any repairs or discrepancies of guest rooms.
- Insures that all GRAs have appropriate supplies and linens.
- Assists in the cleaning of guest rooms when necessary.
- Assists in processing AM and PM room status reports.
- Insures that the GRA's linen cart is neat and well organized.
- Insures that linen closets on guest room floors are completely stocked Practice safety standards at all times including constant awareness of safety hazards (for example, broken glass, frayed electrical chords, leaks, broken locks, and suspicious persons) and report to the appropriate departments.
- Follow all training procedures set forth by OSHA requirements.
- Follow all Loss Prevention procedures regarding guest property; absolute respect for guest property should always be exercised.
- Reports to work on time and according to posted schedule; follows procedures for clocking in and out, completion of time edit sheets, and PTO request forms, if applicable.
HOTEL SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS:
- Must be well versed in all operations within the Housekeeping Department.
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Assist in other departments as needed
- Attend monthly departmental meetings
- Vacuum cleaner, mop, broom, sponges, dust cloths, etc.
- Assorted cleaning chemicals as outlined in MSDS manuals
- Housekeeping cart/caddy
- Telephone and radio
ENVIRONMENT: Interior of hotel with both hard and carpeted surfaces, occasional work on exterior of hotel. Good ventilation with artificial lighting.Qualifications
- Housekeeping experience desirable
- Neat and pleasant personality
- Ability to work on feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to read room numbers, dates, and basic instructions
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.