The Housekeeping Floor Manager will supervise work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive guest rooms and public areas. Assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment and take corrective action. May take periodic inventories and train new employees. Must have a minimum of 2 years previous Housekeeping Leadership experience or a degree in Hospitality Management. Must have strong organizational skills, previous Microsoft Office working knowledge and the ability to work a flexible schedule.Duties & Responsibilities
- Assigns workers their duties and inspects work to ensure Hilton and DoubleTree standards are met.
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and lists of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Coordinates work activities among the department.
- Consults with workers on policies, work procedures, and coaching feedback.
- Participates in daily departmental and managerial meetings, providing any concerns, feedback, or training opportunities.
- Must have strong background in hospitality, preferably in the Housekeeping department.
- Candidate will have a strong sense of urgency and be organized and detail oriented.
- Must have strong decision making skills and excellent customer/guest service.
*Other duties as assigned by Management.