The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.Job Description
To clean and maintain all carpets in public and associate areas in accordance with Omni Standards.Responsibilities
- Shampoo and spot clean all hotel carpeted areas.
- Operate and maintain carpet cleaning machinery and supplies.
- Shampoo lobby and public area carpets.
- Shampoo elevator carpets.
- Shampoo guestroom and hallway carpets.
- Reporting all damages to carpeted areas.
- Responsible for rotation of oriental rugs.
- Proper documentation of scheduled cleaning cycles.
- Able to maintain a 4- diamond level of service.
- Able to work with Management on special projects.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Able to stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift (Requires repetitive motion).
- Must be able to communicate in basic English with associates and guests.
- Must reside within 50 miles of the hotel.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.