Answers telephone in a prompt and courteous manner
Monitors and responds to dispatch radio
Dispatches guest/Telecom/supervisor calls to appropriate parties
Maintains, on a daily basis, all Housekeeping logs
Maintains sign-in and sign-out sheets
Reconciles boards and keys at end of shift
Tracks and adjusts time log for payroll
Maintains count of daily hours for all Housekeeping personnel
Completes attendance report on late or absent employees
Continually communicates with Front Office and Floor Managers to verify status of all guest rooms
Inputs computer to maintain accurate and up-to-date room status information
Performs all duties in a timely and professional manner
Other duties as assigned
• Promotes and applies teamwork skills at all times
• Notifies appropriate individual promptly and fully of problems and/or unusual matters of significance
• Is polite, friendly, and helpful to guests, management and fellow employees
• Executes emergency procedures in accordance with hotel standards
• Complies with required safety regulations and procedures
• Attends appropriate hotel meetings and training sessions
• Maintains cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment and work area
• Complies with hotel standards, policies and rules
• Recycles whenever possible
• Remains current with hotel information and changes
• Complies with hotel uniform and grooming standards
Minimum three years housekeeping or related experience.
Good English language skills.
Excellent communication and guest relation skills.
Basic computer skills.
Ability to type at least 25 wpm.
Customer service oriented.
Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V