Suncadia Resort features the best of both worlds - luxury and comfort in a secluded wilderness setting, just 80 miles east of Seattle. With a mountain lodge, full service conference center, full service spa, sports center, outdoor amphitheater, trails and recreational areas, 2,000 residential units, and three golf courses, Suncadia has much to offer both guests and associates. We are the ideal employer to launch your career with No Limits. With a wide variety of positions available, we are currently hiring at all levels of experience, and encourage associates who wish to train for advancement into management positions. We strive to hire people with the passion to create extraordinary experiences for our guests. If you have this passion, we have a place for you at Suncadia.
Job OverviewThe dispatch position is to make Suncadia clean and of high quality for guests of all kinds. To maintain and qualify all aspects of the housekeeping operations from units to be clean to computer updates and everything in between.
- Ensure that all housekeeping staff is given their responsibilities. Make sure that every unit is turned and inspected in a timely manner with the level of quality for the resort.
- Perform all dispatching of guests, owners and employees requests in a timely manner. Insure that the issues are communicated with property management and housekeeping management.
- Report any problems of quality to the Director or his/her Assistant.
- Report any problems to Engineering department designated personnel.
- Ensure all assets and supplies for the department are secure and in storage at all times.
- Comply with all Suncadia policies, procedures, and safety regulations;
- Comply with Suncadia grooming, uniform and hygiene policies.
- Keep Housekeeping management promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance so corrective action may be taken.
- Adhere to all polices and procedures for the company.
- Follow all schedule changes by management.
- Attend all meetings as required.
- Maintain and project a positive attitude.
- Use key sign-out log and daily log.
- Carry out any reasonable request by management of which the associate is capable of performing.
- Keep all Room Inspectors informed of all room updates and information regarding to the units.
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- Must be able to read, write, and follow instruction;
- Must be able to work alone, independently, and with honesty;
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Must be able and willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Computer basic knowledge.
- Ability to come into contact with harsh chemicals with proper safety gear;
- Ability to stand and/or sit for entire shift if necessary;
- Must be able to personally lift up to 40 lbs on a frequent basis;
- Must be able to occasionally lift over 40 lbs with assistance;
- Must have the physical ability to perform manual tasks involving the following: extensive walking, stair climbing, bending, stooping, overhead reaching and occasional kneeling on a daily basis.