The Town and Country San Diego is located in the heart of San Diego's Mission Valley, where nostalgic charm mixes with modern amenities to create one-of-a-kind experiences. From sparkling swimming pools and numerous dining options, to boutique-style guest rooms and well-equipped meeting spaces, our hotel in San Diego, CA, delights in the best of everything to meet, swim, and stay. A landmark hotel in San Diego, CA for over 60 years, the new Town and Country is a modern expression of the 1960's Southern California vibe, relaxed, playful and connected, with service that is engaging, approachable yet unobtrusive, where everyone feels welcome.
Job OverviewYou will provide outstanding clerical and administrative support including: computer input, filing, answering telephones, printing reports, maintaining files and department records. You may provide administrative support to other key executives or departments as needed.Essential Functions
- Enthusiastically maintain positive guest relations at all times. Resolve guest complaints quickly, ensuring guest satisfaction
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Authentically greet all individuals arriving at executive offices and assist with their needs
- Meticulously maintain appointment calendar as necessary
- Retrieve and distribute departmental mail and distribute documents to appropriate personnel
- Maintain confidentiality and security of specified hotel information, correspondence, reports and files
- Passion: Strong customer service focus to ensure the best guest experience
- Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Publisher
- Strengths: Enjoy multi-tasking while having an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Experience: Two years of successfully performing administrative duties
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication
A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring attention to detail.