Sunriver Resort, Oregon's most popular resort destination, is located on the Eastern slopes of the Cascade Mountain Range, 17 miles south of Bend, Oregon. Enjoying nearly 300 days of sunshine each year, Sunriver Resort combines world-class recreation and resort amenities with Oregon's natural beauty to create an extraordinary vacation destination. The resort boasts three world-class golf courses, which have won many awards including Golf Magazine's coveted Gold Medal as one of America's best golf resorts. Guests looking to relax can take refuge in our renowned Sage Springs Club and Spa. Offering a full range of massages, facials, body treatments, and salon services, our spa is the refuge of choice for relaxation-seekers.
SUMMARY: The Housekeeping Coordinator is responsible for assisting the housekeeping management staff in coordinating the day-to-day operations of the housekeeping department. The Housekeeping Coordinator provides a strong focus on product quality, as well as safety. S/he assists to motivate and train staff to provide the most exceptional guest service as well as maintain the AAA Four Diamond standards.
The Housekeeping Coordinator will always conduct him/herself in manner which supports the guiding principles of Destination Hotels & Resorts:
Acts with the highest ethical standards, treating others fairly & with respect.
Empower a diverse group of talented and prepared people.
Nurture lasting relationships with investors, customers and team members
Achieve optimum investment performance.
Focus on Continuous improvement of quality assets and services.
Consistently work to balance our lives and contribute positively to our communities.
The Housekeeping Coordinator shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times. S/he will be responsible for exemplifying the Sunriver Resort Culture as well as promoting Sunriver Resort as both the Destination and Employer of Choice!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Assists the Director of Housekeeping and Housekeeping Managers in coordinating the daily duties of the housekeeping department
· Performs ongoing quality inspections of units and takes corrective action as needed to address quality deficiencies
· Dispatches all housekeeping requests appropriately
· Maintains communication with housekeeping leads out in the field
· Learns and maintains an awareness of all safety and emergency procedures and his/her role in assisting during critical times
· Ensures all housekeeping equipme