A tradition of hospitality
In Louisiana, we use the term, "lagniappe" when talking about anything that involves "a little something extra"... "above and beyond"... "exceeding expectations". Isn't that what hospitality's all about? Delivering more than you promise to satisfy your guests? We think it is, and we believe it's also the fundamental principle upon which strong business relationships are forged.
Dimension has earned a reputation of success by sticking with a few, basic business philosophies:
- Be affiliated with great brands!
- Recruit and retain great people!
- Continuously improve!
It's not complicated. Call it "the basics". But, we've built a winning tradition by:
- Selecting winning development sites and capitalizing on well-timed acquisition opportunities.
- Working with a winning combination of industry-leading lenders, architects, contractors, and vendor-partners.
- Maintaining a geographically diversified portfolio of superior hotel product concepts in markets with upside growth potential.
Job Purpose: Coordinate the day to day administrative activities of the housekeeping office including answering phones and dispatching staff to satisfy all guest requests and producing room/suite attendants and house person assignments.
- • Assign rooms for cleaning, pick up and turndown for room/suites attendants.
• Issue keys to room/suites attendants by logging key numbers on the sign in sheet.
• Prepare room/suites attendant's caddies with assignments and keys.
• Issue room/suites attendant's caddies and cleaning buckets.
• Collect and review all paperwork from prior shift room/suites attendants. Be sure to make any and correct discrepancies.
• Report maintenance and housekeeping deficiencies using the established procedures. Compile reports and maintain the integrity of the system.
• Log all guest requests and dispatch appropriate personnel to insure that the request is satisfied immediately. Notify management of any guest complaints immediately.
• Inventory and return all keys. Notify security immediately of any missing keys.
• Take inventory and leave information of all supply needs to be ordered the next day.
• Inform supervisor and room/suites attendants of status of their assigned rooms.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area by insuring the desk and drawers are clean at all times.
• Insure the office is properly stocked with all office supplies including logs, guest amenities and stationary items.
• May assist with other duties as assigned.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form. Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in or from standardized situations.
- Read and understand instructions, safety rules, etc. Write reports with proper format, punctuation, spelling, and grammar, using all parts of speech. Speak with correct English and well-modulated voice.
- Determine time, place, and sequence of operations or action to be taken on. Determine or interpret work procedures for workers, assigning specific duties, maintaining harmonious relations and promoting efficiency.
HS Diploma or equivalent
2 years housekeeping experience in a commercial environment in a supervisory capacity, 2 years line level experience in all aspects of the Housekeeping Department; OR, equivalent level of education and experience.