The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.Job Description
Coordinate the work assignments for housekeeping staff including but not limited to room attendants, housemen, seamstress and turndown attendants, each day and answering guest and associate calls and dispatching work tickets appropriately. Responsible for the day to day office operations for the housekeeping department.Responsibilities
- Open and close Housekeeping Department daily.
- Maintain Lost and Found records.
- Dispatch all calls to appropriate discipline.
- Communicate effectively with all departments, including engineering.
- Update Synergy requests.
- Respond to all phone calls/ requests from guests and other departments.
- Monitor computer system.
- Maintain clear and efficient communication with the Front Desk.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in department.
- Walk the floors and inspect guest rooms.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in fluent English.
- Ability to work days, afternoons, weekends, and holidays.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must reside within 50 miles of the hotel.
- Previous experience as a coordinator and/or answering phones strongly preferred.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.