Allegro Senior Living LLC
Location: US - FL - Tampa
Part-Time, 2 - 3 days per week
Allegro Management Company is a well-respected leader and expert in the senior living industry with a long-standing reputation of efficiently managing senior communities. Allegro Management Company operates communities throughout Florida, Kentucky, Missouri, and Georgia, with a home office in St. Louis, MO.
Live a resort-style life in South Tampa's most desirable neighborhood. Located conveniently in the midst of sophisticated shopping, dining, and entertainment options, our community is very much a part of the South Tampa lifestyle. With Tampa General Hospital less than a mile away, Tampa Bay's best physicians are also nearby. We share programs with The University of Tampa, University of South Florida, and Primrose School to provide access to life-long learning and intergenerational opportunities for engagement. Enjoy a close-knit community of neighbors and associates who care about you.
The primary responsibility of the Housekeeper is to clean vacant apartments in preparation for move-in. Clean occupied apartments on a weekly basis or as scheduled, follow the cleaning schedule outlined for the cleaning of the common areas of the Community; assure that the highest degree of cleanliness is maintained at all times.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Clean vacant apartments in preparation for move-in using Company Checklist. Report any problem areas to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Clean occupied apartments, respite and guest apartments as scheduled using Company Checklist. Report any problem areas to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Detail clean halls and other common areas as scheduled or when requested by the Housekeeping Supervisor. Keep inventory of cleaning supplies to ensure an adequate supply. Report items needed to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Launder the residents linens on a scheduled basis.
- Launder the residents personal clothes as requested and when applicable ensure resident is charged accordingly.
- Ensure residents linens are returned to appropriate residents after being laundered.
- Report to the Housekeeping Supervisor when residents linens may need to be replaced.
- Keep housekeeping carts clean and stocked.
- Keep the cabinets of the housekeeping carts locked at all times.
- Change and launder the linens for the respite and guest units.
- Empty all trash containers in the laundry rooms and common areas.
- Keep laundry rooms and housekeeping/linen rooms clean and organized. Clean lint from dryer lint traps daily and clean area behind washer & dryer equipment weekly.
- Clean the resident storage areas on a scheduled basis.
- Clean and maintain all common area patios and balconies.
- Remove any trash and debris from the grounds of the Community to include the parking and driveway areas.
- Report any and all deferred maintenance, vandalism or hazardous situations to the Environmental Services Director or Housekeeping Supervisor as discovered and take appropriate action as necessary.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when on duty.
- Be constantly watchful of signs that residents are not able to function independently or a change in residents behavior.Â Report all signs to the Environmental Director or Housekeeping Supervisor following the Company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required skills and qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year housekeeping experience preferred.
- Should be familiar with safe operation of cleaning equipment such as vacuums, spray bottles, and with the safe use of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Must pay attention to detail, be flexible/adaptable, and be sensitive to the needs of residents.
- Must be able to work independently within a team environment.
- Must have a positive Background Screening, pass a physical having no signs or symptoms of a communicable disease including tuberculosis where required. Freedom from tuberculosis must be documented on an annual basis where required
Allegro is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Apply in-person at 1755 East Lake Road, Tarpon Springs, FL 34688
Call for more information at: 727-943-8878