- Clean and maintain occupied and vacant rooms.
• Stripping rooms of all dirty linen; Bed making and linen/towel changing.
• Vacuum carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies.
• Empty wastebaskets, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops,
and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
• Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
• Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
• Clean kitchen areas and dishes.
- Washing and folding laundry, keeping public areas clean.
- Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.