Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
All interested and qualified applicants are asked to kindly complete an application by following this link.
Clean guest rooms and stock with appropriate supplies in the prescribed manner while following safety and security procedures.What you will be doing
- Attending pre-shift meetings to learn room assignments and the day's tasks.
- Stocking housekeeping carts with cleaning supplies, fresh linens, and guest supplies.
- Cleaning, vacuuming, dusting and re-stocking guest rooms and bathrooms.
- Making beds.
- Removing all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
- Ensure that everything is in working order.
- Responding to guest requests and reporting guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Reporting missing articles, damage or mechanical problems and turn in articles left in room.
- Continuous standing and/or walking during shift. Constant pushing, carrying, bending and kneeling.
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Being comfortable with routine repetitive work
- Can communicate well with guests
- Must be able to work independently
- Dealing with complaints tactfully, calmly, and politely
- Following safety precautions
- Prior housekeeping and customer service experience preferred
- We offer great health benefits and paid time off to full time employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer