- Clean and maintain occupied and vacant rooms.
· Stripping rooms of all dirty linen; Bed making and linen/towel changing.
· Vacuum carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies.
· Empty wastebaskets, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
· Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops,
and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
· Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
· Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
· Clean kitchen areas and dishes.
- Washing and folding laundry, keeping public areas clean.
- Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.