Find peace, quiet and wide-open spaces at Doral Arrowwood, the premier Resort and Conference Center in Westchester County. Nestled in the heart of 114 acres Doral Arrowwood offers an array of resort activities to relax and unwind. As a truly unique destination, this picturesque retreat features restful lodging, delicious dining, and exceptional meeting and special event venues designed to accommodate corporate executives and leisure guests.
By joining the Doral Arrowwood Team, you become part of Benchmark Hospitality International. At Benchmark Hospitality International, the definition of success is as individual as each of our employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports Benchmark’s very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member’s desire for accomplishment is supported by our objective to build futures.
· Keep work cart orderly and properly stocked at all times.
· Inspect room linens before placing in rooms and return below standard pieces to Housekeeping.
· Proper utilization and care of equipment, supplies and guest amenities.
· Thorough cleanliness and sanitation of guest bathrooms.
· Daily changing of soiled linens on beds and remaking beds following the property standards and those set forth in the Green Program.
· Thorough cleanliness of rooms, balconies and room furnishings.
· Constant awareness of safety hazards, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks, and suspicious persons) and report to Floor Supervisor or the Housekeeping Office. Follow all training procedures set forth in the Bloodborne Pathogens program.
· Follow through on lost and found procedures
· Practice safety standards at all times.
· Remain alert, courteous and helpful to the guests and co-workers at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
· Housekeeping experience desirable.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
· Ability to communicate effectively.
· Ability to read room numbers, dates and basic instructions.