At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
Come Join our Housekeeping Department!!
QUALIFICATIONS: Outgoing, friendly, attentive to detail, courteous to guest and fellow employees, good communication skills. Ability to lift/carry 25lbs. Professional cleaning experience necessary, preferably in hotel.
- Make beds, change linen, and maintain cleanliness of furnishings and guestrooms. Remove empty trash. Clean bathrooms and replenish supplies as needed.
- Conduct room checks and ensure that guestrooms are clean and orderly.
- Assist in the monitoring, preparation, and inventory of all linen and supplies.
- Monitor items which are in need of repair in both the guest rooms and public areas.
- Handling chemicals
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance.
- Must be able to converse in basic English.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- An energetic personality.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Matching 401-k
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer