At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
Come Join our Housekeeping Department!!
QUALIFICATIONS: Outgoing, friendly, attentive to detail, courteous to guests and employees, and good communication skills. High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Professional cleaning experience necessary. Professional cleaning experience in a hotel preferred but not required.
- Make beds, change linen, and maintain cleanliness of furnishings and guestrooms.
- Clean and disinfect all surface areas, mirrors, windows, bath tubs and showers daily.
- Dust all areas of the room, window sills, television, nightstand, air vents, etc.
- Replenish supplies as needed.
- Conduct room checks and ensure that guestrooms are clean and orderly.
- Assist in the monitoring, preparation, and inventory of all linen and supplies.
- Monitor items which need repair in both the guest rooms and public areas.
- Report items in need of repair to supervisor immediately.
- Must handle various cleaning solvents, chemicals, paper products and bleach based liquids.
- Must be following OSHA regulations.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance.
- Must be able to communicate in basic English.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
The Heldrich Hotel provides an excellent medical, dental, vision and 401K benefit package in addition to great travel perks to other Benchmark properties and paid time off.