A Housekeeper will support general hotel operations by cleaning units and maintaining hotel quality standards. This position will promote Brand Standards and effectively provide services personally or refer requests to the appropriate department manager as needed to exceed guest expectations.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Cleans rooms to include sleeping quarters, kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms: Maintains and adheres to housekeeping detail standards. Cleans, vacuums, dusts, and sanitizes bathrooms, kitchens, and lobbies. Makes beds. Replenishes supplies, such as kitchenware and toiletries. Sorts, counts, folds, mark, or carries linens. Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
• Maintain positive customer and associate relationships: Respond appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction. Handle guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any outstanding guest inquiry or concern to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up. Make appropriate service recovery recommendations. Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
• Ensure compliance with: Quality Assurance, Loss Prevention, Hotell Operating Procedures, Guest Service Department Operating Procedure, and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Build a "Count On Me" Culture: Continuously exhibit the company's Count on Me philosophy; be responsive to the needs of our guests, associates and all we come into contact with on the job, be respectful in every way; deliver a great experience.
• Performs other duties as needed