Envision your career with one of the world's largest hospitality companies, Wyndham Hotel Group. We are always seeking to hire top talent to help us deliver exceptional "Count on Me!" service to our customers.
Wyndham Hotel Groups' full-time associates enjoy
excellent health benefits
as well as a generous
Produce the highest quality of cleanliness in guest rooms following established procedures. Treat fellow employees and guests with dignity and respect and uphold all company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Clean guest rooms, according to preset standards. Principal tasks include but would not be limited to: vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning kitchens and making beds.
- Keep cart, linen room and equipment neat and orderly.
- Follow established chemical procedures.
- Provide information regarding the property and available services to guests promptly and courteously.
- Turn in immediately all articles found in the guest rooms and handle according to Lost and Found procedures.
- Report maintenance problems immediately.
- Follow established key control procedures.
- Follow all safety and energy conservation guidelines.
- Report any unusual situations or suspicious activities to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.