Housekeeper (aplicación en español)
Comfort Suites West Dallas Cockrell Hill
Location: US - TX - Dallas
You are welcome to fill out this application from a personal computer or from the hotel property's business center. This job description is a general representation of the duties and responsibilities commonly found in hospitality for this type of position and may be modified based upon business necessity.
Please visit sevahos.com to learn more about our company and to see our other employment opportunities!
Provides cleaning services such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, washing walls, windows and mirrors in designated areas of the hotel. In guest rooms, replaces linens, replenishes amenities and makes beds in accordance with hotel standards.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area.
- Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items. Make beds and fold terry.
- Clean bathrooms. Remove trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order. Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances.
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
- Vacuum carpets in guest rooms and hallway.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; properly store flammable materials; follow lost & found procedures.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 40 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Responsible for understanding and adhering to guidelines set forth in the team member handbook. Expected to report to work on scheduled days and at scheduled times.
- Observes the 5x10 rule, which is to be complied with at all times. Anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
- Education/Experience/Certification: High school diploma or equivalent and two years' experience in housekeeping or similar industry.
- Will be required to work weekends and holidays.
- Will be exposed to and working with household chemicals.
- Reports to: Director of Housekeeping
- Subordinates: N/A
Benefits : Comprehensive benefits package offered to eligible full-time