House Porter / House Person
About Stonebridge Companies
Our core values are what drive our Company. We strive to create a respectable, stable and enjoyable workplace, to conduct our business with integrity, to recognize and celebrate our innovative associates, to uphold quality standards, to strive for enriched service and to support the communities in our backyards. Our mission is to consistently refer to the four components of our Mission Statement for guidance during both good and turbulent times. Stonebridge Companies' vision is to be recognized as a highly respected industry leader in hotel development and a top operator of hotel assets.
Stonebridge Companies is interested in attracting and investing in talented, dedicated and highly motivated associates who want to join a progressive organization that believes their associates are their greatest asset. We believe that what lies at the heart of a great company is a place where associates are respected. We believe that when a culture of respect is paramount, associates will in turn treat our guests to the highest level of respect they can deliver. Our current and future success is based on our ability to predict associates needs, recognize their talent, cultivate and nurture those skills. What inspires our associates to want to come to work every day is the opportunity to learn and partner with inspired leaders who are active listeners that care about them.
* Are you looking for an exciting, rewarding and progressive career in hospitality?
* Are you outgoing, adventuresome and consider yourself a people person?
* Do you enjoy making people smile and going out of your way to make them happy?
* Would you like to be a part of a successful team, motivating each other to reach far beyond our goals to grow into industry leaders?
* Are you nodding your head and thinking YES, THIS IS ME?
Then submit your application to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
The Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech Center is looking for a Housekeeping House Person.
The Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech Center is managed by Stonebridge Companies and features 305 guest rooms, 22,000 square feet of function space and the award winning ZINK Kitchen +Bar.
Located one block from the Orchard Light Rail Station, the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech Center Creates A Rewarding Experience for our team members by providing the following benefits:
*Discounted RTD Ecopass
*Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
*401k retirement plan
*Company provided Life Insurance
*Opportunities for career growth
*Discounted employee meals
*Discounted hotel rooms
We look forward to hearing from you!
The purpose of a HOUSE PORTER is to assist room attendants in preparing guest rooms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assist room attendants with stripping beds and removing used linen and towels.
* Deliver towels to laundry for cleaning.
* Deliver fresh towels and linens to room attendants for guest rooms.
* Deliver additional supplies to room attendants as needed and as necessary.
* Effectively communicate with room attendants to ensure efficient and timely cleaning of guest rooms.
* Vacuum hallways of guest room floors.
* Perform all duties in accordance with brand standards and with emphasis on meeting or exceeding guest expectations.
* Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* High school education is not required.
* Up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time up to 8 hours a day.
* Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed accuracy, follow through, and work with a minimum supervision.
* Ability to exert physical effort consistent with position as per the hotel standards.
* Ability to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads weighing up to 30 lbs.
What to Expect
* Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career.
* Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
* Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
* Be recognized for excellence.
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination. Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled associates.
Resumes and applications for employment will be evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet the requirements of the position and ability to perform the requirements of the position.