House Person Housekeeping
DoubleTree Raleigh Airport - Durham, NC
Location: US - NC - Durham
Job Purpose: To perform a combination of tasks which maintain hotel premises in a clean and orderly manner, thereby contributing to a pleasant, positive guest experience.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker rooms and other work areas.
- Abides by the regulations set forth by the material safety data sheets when using chemicals.
- Moves/arranges furniture and dusts/polishes furniture, metalwork and equipment.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors, using brooms and mops and powered scrubbing and waxing machines. Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
- Collects soiled linens for laundering and receives and stores linen supplies in linen closet.
- Cleans bathrooms and replenishes with supplies.
- Refurnishes room with supplies, towels etc. as required. Supplies cleaning cart with appropriate supplies for shift.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork; washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays. Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Takes the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Use hands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Understand simple instructions.
- Learn simple procedures and techniques.
- Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
High school diploma required