Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Responsible for painting, maintaining and repairing surfaces of the building, furniture, rooms and equipment throughout the facility to maintain the property cosmetic appearance.
Perform repairs and preventative maintenance in guest rooms, meeting rooms, and/or public spaces as required. Tasks including Repairing, Painting, touching up, Cleaning, replacing, as it relates to: Doors & frames, lock sets, ceilings, Crown Molding, Base boards, T V s, phones, painted surfaces, caulking, Vinyl, Furniture, weather stripping, Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, AC systems, light fixtures, grout, Drape hardware, art work, and miscellaneous repairs.
Paint surfaces using spray gun, brush or roller.
* Mixing and matching of paints to proper color using thinners.
* Preparing surfaces using, sandpaper, steel wool, and scraper.
* Prepare surfaces for painting stucco, drywall and wood.
* Use proper filler to repair nail holes, cracks and joints.
* Apply different types of texture on drywall and stucco.
* Apply paint with cloth, brush, roller to create special effects.
* Dispose of hazardous material per OSHA.
* Must be able to organize, plan, and discipline to finish jobs quickly with very accurate quality.
* Work with maintenance staff as needed.
Special Skills & Abilities/Mental and Physical Demands:
Understand and have ability to use all painting equipment and supplies.
* Familiar with OSHA and building code requirements.
* Mix and match paint, read blue prints for color matching.
* Must be able to operate electronic sprayers, hand tools, and man lift equipment.
* Minimum 3 year's of prior painting experience.
* Knowledge of Vinyl repairs/wallpapering, drywall and texturing
Pacific Hospitality Group is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.