About The Camby Hotel
Blending imagination, sophistication and a spirit of celebration, The Camby promises not only an elegant urban respite, but also a vibrant and engaging experience for those who prefer to add a bit of flavor to their business and distinction to their play.
Tradition meets invention at The Camby, beginning with statement-making design that pairs classic columns and stately marble with splashes of contemporary flair. This bold and inspired balance of authenticity and cutting-edge style extends into food, art, entertainment and more.
Here, guests will be part of a community of like-passioned people who appreciate both the classic and the trending. And who want to be part of it all. The Camby taps into the cultural conversation, connecting all who crave share-worthy interaction with unique characters and experiences during their travels.
A captivating experience in every aspect of hospitality, The Camby inventively satisfies guests' desires for the restful and playful, refinement and entertainment, and the timeless and au courant. Operating under Marriott Internationals Autograph Collection brand, The Camby is 'Exactly like nothing else'.
IN 2016, DESTINATION AND COMMUNE STARTED A NEW JOURNEY TOGETHER. We set off to create the most extraordinary independent hospitality company in the world. By combining two brands that embody freedom and discovery, we have assembled an unrivaled collection of unique properties, passionate people, and remarkable experiences from across the globe. No other company can lead this journey and feed the endless curiosity of today's fiercely individual traveler. We are in the business of individuality. It's the hallmark of our entire portfolio, running through all of our collections and each one of our properties. It describes every guest, owner, and team member. And it's the centerline down the road we are on. We don't know where the next fork in the road will take us, but we do know we'll enjoy the journey. We welcome you to join us.
- Provide exceptional guest service in a positive and clear speaking voice, listen attentively to understand requests
- Verify and swipe credit cards for authorization using electronic acceptance methods
- Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank
- Post charges to guest rooms and/or house accounts as needed
- Retrieve messages, mail and facsimiles for guests as requested
- Research and perform revenue audit function
- Upon completion of audit, input information into general ledger system
- File paid invoices in night audit packs
- Research and respond to charge inquiries on a timely basis
- Send copies of guest folios on a timely basis via fax or mail
- File registration cards in suite number order
- Notify guests of incoming faxes using the message function on the computer
- Hotel Night Auditor experience is preferred
- One year Accounting experience
- Fluency in job related English, both verbal and non-verbal
- Provide legible communication and directions
- Compute basic mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers)