Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Hotel Manager oversees and directs all aspects of hotel operations including guest service, engineering, rooms, food & beverage, accounting and human resources. In some circumstances, the Hotel Manager may also be assigned responsibility for a specific hotel department.What you will be doing
- Directs operations in alignment with the direction of the Company, brand standards and local, state and national regulations.
- Responsible for quality service, meeting/exceeding financial goals, short and long term planning and day-to-day operations.
- Recommends the budget, business plan, capital expenditures and directs within approved plans and objectives.
- Manages assigned staff and indirectly manages all subordinates.
- Articulates Company goals to the staff. Demonstrates commitment to these goals through work ethic, integrity and respect for the Company and associates.
- Unites associates in a common commitment to achieve and exceed these goals.
- Works closely with management throughout the hotel and the Company.
- Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.