As the Hotel Manager, you will fill a key leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. You will oversee and function as the strategic business leader of the property’s hotel operations to include, facilities and grounds projects and renovations. Your experience and expertise will focus on maximizing profits, developing and retaining employees and exceeding guest expectations.
The ideal Director of Operations candidate will:
- Have 2-5 years’ experience in Hotel Operations Management in a full service, resort property with multiple F&B outlets and extensive event space. Property Opening/Renovation experience and brand experience preferred.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Manage the hotel’s operations departments through a hands-on approach, communicating all current and relevant facilities’ improvement plans to all departments to minimize impact to guest service.
- Directs the Guest Service standards for the property and communicates to all staffing levels; current survey reviews, incoming groups, VIPs and events weekly, and special projects to deliver superior service.
- Conduct weekly meetings with each department head to review, forecast and plan for guest services improvements.
- Conducts training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines for all department heads.
- Protect the hotel and its assets through enforcing and maintaining a preventative maintenance program.
- Support Human Resources to motivate employees, ensure employee development and retention and conducting regular employee meetings.
- Conducts monthly department meetings to review new procedures and solicit input from all employees.
- Actively participates in sales discussions, meetings and plans. Knows key account executives and business base. Knows monthly production levels for each sales person on the staff.
- Responds quickly to guest requests/complaints in a friendly manner. Relays appropriate requests or complaints to appropriate subordinate or manager. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program