As the Hotel Manager, you will fill a key leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. You will oversee and function as the strategic business leader of the property’s hotel operations to include, facilities and grounds projects and renovations. Your experience and expertise will focus on maximizing profits, developing and retaining employees and exceeding guest expectations.
The ideal Director of Operations candidate will:
- Have 2-5 years’ experience in Hotel Operations Management in a full service, resort property with multiple F&B outlets and extensive event space. Property Opening/Renovation experience and brand experience preferred.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Manage the hotel’s operations departments through a hands-on approach, communicating all current and relevant facilities’ improvement plans to all departments to minimize impact to guest service.
- Directs the Guest Service standards for the property and communicates to all staffing levels; current survey reviews, incoming groups, VIPs and events weekly, and special projects to deliver superior service.
- Conduct weekly meetings with each department head to review, forecast and plan for guest services improvements.
- Conducts training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines for all department heads.
- Protect the hotel and its assets through enforcing and maintaining a preventative maintenance program.
- Support Human Resources to motivate employees, ensure employee development and retention and conducting regular employee meetings.
- Conducts monthly department meetings to review new procedures and solicit input from all employees.
- Actively participates in sales discussions, meetings and plans. Knows key account executives and business base. Knows monthly production levels for each sales person on the staff.
- Responds quickly to guest requests/complaints in a friendly manner. Relays appropriate requests or complaints to appropriate subordinate or manager. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
About Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality is one of the largest and most dynamic independent management companies in North America and the Caribbean. With an award winning portfolio of over 700 hotels and resorts with more than 85,000 guestrooms, our company operates across a full spectrum of property types in addition to independent luxury, boutique, and lifestyle hotels. Our highly resourced company offers an unrivaled track record of creating and maximizing asset value and holds an enviable position as an exclusive management company approved to operate all brands within the Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Starwood, Wyndham, and InterContinental systems as well as their respective newly launched soft brands.
Aimbridge Hospitality Culture
Aimbridge Hospitality is and will forever be a “high touch” organization. From the principals to the front line associates, the Aimbridge team is engaged in guest, partner (both investment and brand), and associate satisfaction. At Aimbridge Hospitality, we value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Having fun helps us keep perspective! If we’re happy, our guests will be happy. Our work place culture values family, work life balance and community.
Career Advancement at Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality values innovative ideas that ensure high productivity and rewards those willing to step forward and help us develop passionate team members that deliver outstanding guest service and top financial results. We want you to succeed and explore new positions which allow you to progress in your career. Our culture and programs prepare you to meet and exceed your personal goals. Every leader knows the key to success is continuous training to all team members, and to proactively encourage and provide them with opportunities for advancement.