At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- Keep lobby restrooms clean and trash free. Sweep and mop frequently.
- Vacuum lobby area and conference areas frequently.
- Maintain cleanliness of executive offices, lobby, and conference areas.
- Clean all windows in lobby, elevators, and conference areas.
- Dusting and polishing of all woodwork.
- Maintain cleanliness of pool area and fitness center.
- Report all missing items immediately to Security.
- Must have flexibility with scheduling due to business levels and industry demand.
- Must have ability to stoop, twist, and bend with frequency.
- Must be able to lift and move repeatedly.
- Ability to stand for minimum of four hours.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak effectively to complete logbooks and communicate with guests.