Arcadia Embassy Suites
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Purpose for the Position:
To perform a combination of tasks, which maintain hotel premises in a clean and orderly manner, thereby contributing to a pleasant and positive guest experience.
1. Moves and arranges furniture.
2. Turns mattresses as required.
3. Hang draperies as required.
4. Dusts furniture and equipment.
5. Polishes metalwork and furniture.
6. Collects soiled linens for laundering and receives and stores linen supplies in linen closets.
7. Cleans bathrooms and replenishes with supplies.
8. Refurnishes room with supplies, towels, etc. as required.
9. Supplies own cleaning cart with appropriate supplies for shift.
10. May deliver television sets, ironing boards, baby cribs, and roll-a-way beds to guest rooms.
11. May clean swimming pool.
12. May remove debris, clean driveways and garage areas.
13. Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways and locker rooms and other work areas.
14. Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors, using brooms and mops and powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
15. Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
16. Washes walls, ceilings, and woodwork.
17. Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
18. Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
19. Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
20. Replaces light bulbs.
21. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
· Use hands to lift, carry or pull objects that may be heavy.
· Understand simple instructions.
· Learn simple procedures and techniques.
· Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
WCG/Embassy Suites Arcadia offer many benefits including:
PTO, SICK TIME, HEALTH (Medical, Dental, Vision) & OTHER SUPPLEMENTAL BENEFITS, 401K, EAP, EMPLOYEE MEAL, HOTEL DISCOUNTS. Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
IMPORTANT: Thank you for your interest in working for Embassy Suites Arcadia, part of Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). WCG accepts all employment applications online (preferred),and in paper form by receiving and dropping off an application in person or by mail to 211 East Huntington Drive, CA 91006 Attn: Human Resources. You may find the application here: https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/e2c2edef-95b8-482c-815b-0d7836ecbd14 o para la aplicacion de empleo en Español presione aqui: https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/0012b1c4-9a7c-49fb-905a-e71f33dbfb6a y devuelvala en persona o mandela por correo a 211 East Huntington Drive, Arcadia, CA 91006
EEOC Disclaimer: Embassy Suites Arcadia part of WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: Embassy Suites Arcadia part of WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.